Ulver – Kveldssanger (1996) - New Lp Record 2019 Indie Exclusive 180 gram Yellow Vinyl - Black Metal / Folk
Ulver – Kveldssanger
|AI||Østenfor Sol Og Vestenfor Maane|
|AVII||A Cappella (Sielens Sang)|
|AIX||Kledt I Nattens Farger|
|BXII||Søfn-ør Paa Alfers Lund|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Century Media Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Century Media Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Endless Sound
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Remastered At – Orgone Studios
- Cello – Mr. Alf Gaaskjønli*
- Composed By – Garm, Haavard*
- Cover [Painting] – Ms. Maria Jaquete*
- Engineer, Co-producer – Mr. Kristian Romsøe*
- Layout – Nora Dirkling
- Liner Notes – Garm
- Mastered By – Mr. Craig Morris*
- Mixed By – Mr. Kristian Romsøe*
- Performer – AiwarikiaR, Garm, Haavard*
- Photography By – Mr. Torgrim Røvreit*
- Remastered By [For Vinyl] – Jaime Gomez Arellano
Forging a sound which was drenched in bleak, harsh, and unearthly tones, Ulver amalgamated their ethereal black metal histrionics with delicate folk-inspired passages reflecting visions of nature and myth at the height of their powers. It was then that Ulver became an observation that set them apart from the pack. And still to this day, Ulver have always managed to stir up some sort of conversation or controversy, sometimes leading to the point of offending; something they have always thrived on and which has ultimately defined their nature (of the beast). Vargnatt is where it all began: primitive, rough, yet wondrous and beautiful.