New Kinter PR400 Ultra Compact Phono Vinyl Turntable Preamp - Mini Electronic Audio Stereo Phonograph Preamplifier with Gold Plated RCA Input and Outputs & 12 Volt DC Adapter Included
Regular price $25.99
Kinter PR400 Ultra Compact Phono Vinyl Turntable Preamp - Mini Electronic Audio Stereo Phonograph Preamplifier with Gold Plated RCA Input and Outputs & Low Noise Operation 12 Volt DC Adapter Included
- PERFECT FOR PHONO/TURNTABLES: A turntable preamp that converts phono signals to Line Level Signals. This state-of-the-art circuitry phono preamp accommodates magnetic pickups with an input sensitivity of 3mV at 50K Ohms.
- LOW NOISE OPERATION: Offers outstanding value and performance with a Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers. Integrated circuitry accommodates Magnetic Pickups. The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms. PLEASE NOTE: The PR400 Preamp should be located close to the source (turntable) to reduce the possibility of unwanted noise and outside interference impacting the signal quality.
- SIMPLE PLUG & PLAY: The PR400 Mini Phono Preamp has gold plated stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs. Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and attach the ground wire from your turntable to the grounding screw found on the preamp. Connect the amplifier or receiver to the RCA outputs of the preamp and you’re ready to spin up some vinyl. Simple as that!
- POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED: 12VDC power adapter tested for quiet operation and soft Orange LED Power indicator on the PR400 preamp indicates the unit is powered on and ready to convert signal.
- GOLD PLATED RCA CONNECTORS: reduces the possibility of corrosion which could cause signal loss and nonlinearity in analog connections.
The Kinter PR400 Mini Phono Turntable Preamp is the Most Affordable Choice for Using Turntables with Audio Amplifiers
Your ears - and wallet - are gonna love it.
- The Phono output from many turntables need to be converted to a LINE LEVEL signal (sometimes referred to as AUX Left/Right signal) to work with audio equipment including stereo systems, computers, and speakers.
- The PR400 phono preamp converts PHONO to LINE LEVEL audio signal that connects to the input of most amplifiers (RCA Left/Right).
- The ultra-compact PR400 features gold-plated stereo RCA Inputs and Outputs for the optimum reproduction of sound from your turntable.
- The simple operation and mini sized PR400 preamp was designed and engineered in the USA and tested by audio enthusiasts for accuracy and performance.
- The most SIMPLE and AFFORDABLE solution for anyone needing audio signal conversion.
- With the PR400 preamp’s incredibly low-noise and reliable signal quality, your vinyl records will deliver sound exactly as it’s played from your turntable’s needle.
Laboratory Tested to Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) Standards
|Power Supply||Low Noise 12 Volt DC 150mA Power Supply Included|
|Signal Output||2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB|
|S/N Ratio||(A-WTD): 70 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||3 mV / 50K Ohms (Phono)|
|Load Impedance:||10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d|
|Input/Output Connectors||Gold Plated RCA Line Input and Output - GROUND Terminal Lug|
|Dimensions||32mm x 53mm x 103mm (1.30" x 4.00" x 2.50")|
Simple and easy connections
PLEASE NOTE: The PR400 Preamp should be located close to the source (turntable) to reduce the possibility of unwanted noise and outside interference impacting the signal quality.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh