Hubert Laws - The Chicago Theme - VG+ Lp Record 1975 CTI USA Vinyl - Jazz-Funk
Hubert Laws – The Chicago Theme
The Chicago Theme (Love Loop)
Alto Saxophone, Soloist – David SanbornArranged By – Bob JamesBass – Doug BascombGuitar – Joe Beck, Phil UpchurchWritten-By – Bob James
Midnight At The Oasis
Arranged By – Bob JamesBass – Doug BascombGuitar, Soloist – George BensonWritten-By – David Nichtern
You Make Me Feel Brand New
Arranged By – Bob JamesBass – Ron CarterGuitar, Soloist – Eric GaleWritten-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
Adapted By – Bob JamesArranged By – Bob JamesBass – Ron CarterGuitar – Richie Resnicoff*Written-By – Dvorak*
I Had A Dream
Arranged By – Hubert LawsBass – Doug BascombClavinet – Bob JamesPiano, Soloist – Bob JamesWritten-By – Hubert Laws
Arranged By – Hubert LawsBass – Stanley ClarkeDrums – Andrew Smith (4)Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Mike Brecker*Written-By – Hubert Laws
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Distributed By – Motown Record Corporation
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Mastered At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Published By – Trunk Music
- Published By – Space Potato Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Three Brothers Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hulaws Publishing Corp.
- Cello – Alan Shulman, George Ricci
- Design [Album] – Bob Ciano
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Flute – Hubert Laws
- Keyboards – Don Grolnick
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner (4)
- Photography By [Liner] – Kwame Brathwaite
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Viola – Al Brown*, Manny Vardi*
- Violin – Charles Libove, David Nadien, Emanuel Green, Gayle Dixon, Harold Kohon, Harry Cykman, Harry Lookofsky, Matthew Raimondi, Max Ellen, Paul Gershman
Distributed by Motown Records Corp.
6464 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, Calif. 90028
Printed in U.S.A.
© ℗ 1975 Creed Taylor, Inc.
Recorded at Van Gelder Studios
Recorded February-April 1975
Stanley Clarke courtesy of Nemperor Records
Mike Brecker courtesy of Arista Records