Frederick Riddle / Hermann Scherchen & Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra Of London - Berlioz Harold In Italy, Op. 16 - VG 1954 USA Mono Original Press Record - Classical
Regular price $2.99
|Harold In Italy, Op. 16|
|A1(a)||Harold In The Mountains|
|A1(b)||March Of The Pilgrims|
|Harold In Italy, Op. 16 (Concluded)|
|B1(a)||Serenade Of A Mountaineer Of The Abbruzes To His Mistress|
|B1(b)||Orgy Of The Brigands|
- Record Company – Westminster Recording Co.
- Licensed From – Nixa Record Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Westminster Recording Co.
- Artwork – Joe Weitz
- Composed By – Hector Berlioz
- Conductor – Hermann Scherchen
- Liner Notes – Olin Downes*
- Orchestra – Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra Of London*
- Viola – Frederick Riddle
This recording is one of a series of recordings which were made in England by Westminster in the fall of 1953 in conjunction with Nixa Records.