David Crosby & Graham Nash – Whistling Down The Wire - New Lp Record 1976 ABC USA Original Vinyl - Classic Rock
Regular price $14.99
Crosby - Nash – Whistling Down The Wire
ABC Records – ABCD-956
Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo,
Folk Rock, Country Rock
Written-By – Danny Kootch*
|A3||Time After Time||2:30|
|B3||Taken At All||3:06|
Out Of The Darkness
Written-By – Craig Degree*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Crosby and Graham Nash
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Record Company – ABC Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Rudy Records
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Keel Mfg. Corp.
- Published By – Kortchmar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Thin Ice Music
- Published By – Staysail Music
- Published By – Fair Star Music Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Bass – Tim Drummond
- Co-producer, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – David Crosby
- Co-producer, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Harmonica – Graham Nash
- Drums, Percussion – Russel Kunkel*
- Electric Guitar, Dobro – Danny Kootch*
- Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Violin, Viola, Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Slide] – David Lindley
- Engineer [Engineering] – Don Gooch, Stephen Barncard
- Mastered By – Lanky*
- Orchestra [Orchestra Leader] – Sid Sharpe*
- Photography By – Joel Bernstein
- Piano [Acooustic Piano], Electric Piano, Organ, Glass Harmonica – Craig Doerge
- Strings [String Arrangement] – Lee Holdridge (tracks: A4)
- Written-By – David Crosby (tracks: A2 to A4, B3 to B5), Graham Nash (tracks: A1 to A2, A5 to B3, B5)
- Zither – Laura Allen