Brian Eno - Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks (1983) - New 2019 Record 2 LP Extended Edition Vinyl Europe Import - Electronic / Ambient
STREET DATE: July 19, 2019
Apollo: Atmospheres & Soundtracks was written, produced and performed by Brian Eno together with his brother Roger and Daniel Lanois. The music was originally recorded in 1983 for a landmark feature-length documentary, For All Mankind, directed by American journalist, film director and screenwriter, Al Reinert. In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing this remastered, extended edition of the album is available.
Vinyl, LP, Album All Media, Extended Edition
Tracklist Show Credits
|Apollo Remastered (Atmospheres & Soundtracks)|
|A2||The Secret Place|
|A5||An Ending (Ascent)|
|A6||Under Stars II|
|B2||Deep Blue Day|
|For All Mankind|
|C1||The End Of A Thin Cord|
|C3||At The Foot Of A Ladder|
|C5||Clear Desert Night|
|C6||Over The Canaries|
|D1||Last Step From The Surface|
|D3||Under The Moon|
|D5||Like I Was A Spectator|
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Licensed To – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Licensed From – Opal Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMC
- Copyright (c) – UMC
- Published By – Opal Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bucks Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Daniel Lanois Songs
- Published By – Penny Farthing Music
- Published By – Concord Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Bob & Dan Lanois Studio
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BJ66289
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Artwork [Additional Re-issue] – Phil Smee, Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator for UMC] – Joe Black
- Design [Original Cover], Typography [Original Cover] – Russell Mills
- Lacquer Cut By – Miles*
- Liner Notes – Brian Eno
- Mastered By – Miles Showell
- Other [Dedicated To The Memory Of] – Al Reinert
- Other [Special Thanks] – David Rowe, Gino Principe, Margaret Marissen, Martina Connors
- Photography By [Cover Photographs] – Alan B. Shepard, Jr.*, Edgar D. Mitchell, Stuart A. Roosa*
- Producer – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois (tracks: A-1 to B-5)
- Project Manager [Project Coordination] – Joe Black
With Daniel Lanois & Roger Eno
Apollo: Extended Edition
Atmospheres & Soundtracks
2LP Set Includes The Original 'Apollo' LP remastered for the first time + 'For All Mankind', A brand new album of 11 instrumentals
180g Gram vinyl
Includes download voucher
Sides A & B: ℗ & © 2019 Virgin Records Ltd.
Sides C & D: ℗ & © 2019 UMC, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited, under exclusive license from Opal Limited
Made in the EU
Gatefold cover and printed inner sleeves.
First 250 copies came with 42cm x 59cm poster.
Cover photographs courtesy of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Stills from "For All Mankind" courtesy of Janus Films.
Sticker indicating "Made in GB" affixed to the shrink wrap on the back on some copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02577 47772 0