The Dears – End Of A Hollywood Bedtime Story - New Vinyl 2018 Paper Bag Records Limited Edition Reissue with Obi Strip - Alt-Rock
Street Date: 1/19/18
|A1||C’était Pour La Passion||4:59|
|A2||Jazz Waltz No. 3 In B-Flat||5:35|
|A3||This Is A Broadcast||3:21|
|A4||Where The World Begins And Ends||6:19|
|B6||End Of A Hollywood Bedtime Story||5:08|
|B7||There Is No Such Thing As Love||10:06|
|B8||Partir, Par Terre||1:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paper Bag Records INC.
- Copyright (c) – Paper Bag Records INC.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 153539E
- Backing Vocals, Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Natalia Yanchak
- Bass [Fender], Double Bass [Contrabass] – Roberto Arquilla
- Cello – Brigitte Mayes
- Cover [Cover Design] – John Jordan, The Dears
- Design [PBV Design], Layout – Benjamin Nelson
- Drums [Ludwig] – John Tod
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [Hagstrom], Organ [Guilbransen] – Murray Lightburn
- Mastered By – Harris Newman
- Mixed By – Murray
- Music By – J. Tod, M. Lightburn, N. Yanchak, R. Arquilla
- Organ [Farfisa Vip500], Synthesizer [Korg Ms10 & Poly6], Piano [Wagner] – Murray Lightburn, Natalia Yanchak
- Violin – Jamie Cervantes, Phil Skabardonis
Limited Editionof 750 unsigned. Comes with Obi strip.
Digitally remastered for first vinyl release.
Recorded in 1999 in a house in Westmount and in Natalia's apartment on the corner of Ave du Parc and Mont-Royal, Montreal.
Tracks listed sequentially. Pressed by credit taken from runnouts, and is not listed.