Yasuaki Shimizu – Music For Commercials - New Vinyl Record 2017 Crammed Discs 'Made To Measure' Series Reissue with Download - World Music / Classical
Originally issued in 1987, Yasuaki Shimizu wrote and recorded this brilliant and inventive collection of short pieces, initially conceived for Japanese TV commercials. This album has achieved near-mythical status in the last few years, which have seen artists such as Oneohtrix Point Never sing its praise. It should be noted that Yasuaki is the man responsible for the wonderful record Utakata No Hibi under the name Mariah from 1983, and reissued in 2015.
- Remastered At – Studio Atlio
- Published By – Sateto Inc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Thirtieth
- Copyright (c) – Thirtieth
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wizard Publishers
- Copyright (c) – Wizard Publishers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sateto Inc
- Copyright (c) – Sateto Inc
- Cover [Illustration], Cover [Suntory Ad] – Akira Yokoyama
- Photography By – Seichi Inoue
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Yasuaki Shimizu
- Recorded By – Eihiko Ohno, Hideki Sasamori, Masayoshi Okawa, Noriyuki Hamazaki, Osamu Kawabe, Seigen Ono, Yasushi Yanagihara
- Remastered By – Mitsukazu Tanaka
All pieces were made to measure for television commercials, except B9 "Ka-Cho-Fu-Getsu", which was made for a computer animation video.
Originally released by Crammed Discs in 1987, as part of the Made To Measure series licensed by Wizard Publishers and Sateto Inc.
Recorded in Tokyo.
Remastered in Tokyo, May 2017.
Durations are not provided. Includes a download code.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh