Various - The Return of The Living Dead (Original Soundtrack) - New Vinyl Lp 2018 Real Gone Music Limited Reissue on 'Bone White & Green Zombie Blood' Colored Vinyl - 80's Soundtrack
Street Date: 10/5/18
There are zombies…and then there are brain-eating zombies! And Return of the Living Dead was the film where brain-eating zombies got their first lease on, er, life. Co-written by John Russo, who was George Romero’s writing partner on Night of the Living Dead, this 1985 quasi-sequel introduced more “splatstick” humor to the horror formula as well as the indelible image of ghouls groaning “Braainsss” as they shuffle along. All set to a KILLER score featuring the greatest punk and death rock bands of the era, including The Cramps, 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters, The Damned, Roky Erickson, The Jet Black Berries, T.S.O.L. and SSQ. This vinyl reissue of this classic soundtrack is just so Real Gone: limited edition bone white with green zombie blood vinyl! Braainsss!
|A1||–The Cramps||Surfin' Dead||4:11|
|A2||–45 Grave||Partytime (Zombie Version)||2:48|
|A3||–T.S.O.L.||Nothing For You||2:24|
|A4||–The Flesh Eaters||Eyes Without A Face||3:12|
|A5||–Roky Erickson||Burn The Flames||6:00|
|B1||–The Damned||Dead Beat Dance||3:51|
|B2||–Tall Boys||Take A Walk||2:28|
|B3||–The Jet Black Berries||Love Under Will||2:56|
|B4||–SSQ||Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die)||3:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rykodisc, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc, Inc.
- Licensed From – Rykodisc, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Real Gone Music
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Cover, Design – Brian Ayuso
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack Album] – Budd Carr
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Producer [Soundtrack Album] – Steve Pross, William Hein