Ringo Starr - Bad Boy (1978) - New Vinyl Lp 2019 Friday Music Limited Edition Reissue on 180gram Translucent Blue & Black Vinyl with Gatefold Jacket and Poster - Rock
Quantity - 1
Street Date: 1/25/19
Often considered one of his finest works since the classic "Ringo" album from 1973, "Bad Boy" would become one of the Ringo Starr’s most loved ventures and one of the finer rock recordings of 1978. Featuring the hit single "Heart On My Sleeve", "Bad Boy" would be the centerpiece of his critically acclaimed television special "Ringo."
Whenever the legendary Ringo Starr makes a record, there’s always a little help from his superstar friends like producers Vini Poncia and arrangers James Newton Howard, who all contributed their studio expertise into making "Bad Boy" the stellar work that it is.
|A1||Who Needs A Heart||3:48|
|A4||Heart On My Sleaves||3:20|
|A5||Where Did Our Love Go||3:15|
|B3||Monkey See - Monkey Do||3:36|
|B4||Old Time Relovin'||4:16|
|B5||A Man Like Me||3:00|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Tom Of The North
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Doug Riley (tracks: A5, B5), James Newton Howard (tracks: A4. B2)
- Backing Band – Ringo's Roadside Attraction
- Bass – Diesel
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Richard Starkey, M.B.E.
- Coordinator [Production] – Anne Streer
- Design – Kosh
- Drums, Lead Vocals – Ringo Starr
- Engineer – Bob Schaper
- Engineer [Master Prepared By] – Joe Reagoso
- Featuring – Vini Poncia's Peaking Duck Orchestra & Chorus
- Keyboards – Morris Lane
- Lacquer Cut By – KG
- Lead Guitar – Push-A-Lone
- Mastered By – Ron Hitchcock, Vic Anesini
- Photography By – Nancy Andrews*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Richard Starkey M.B.E.
- Photography By [Front Cover, Inner Sleeve], Cover – Nancy Andrews
- Producer – Vini Poncia
- Rhythm Guitar – Git-tar
- Synthesizer – Hamisch Bissonnette
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh