The Skull Eclipses - S/T - New Vinyl Lp 2018 Western Vinyl Limited Edition Pressing on Gray Vinyl with Download - Hip Hop / Electronica / Jungle
Quantity - 1
Street Date: 3/9/18
Known respectively for their independent work as Botany and Lushlife, Spencer Stephenson and Raj Haldar selected their collaborative mantle, The Skull Eclipses, when the album became more than just a one-plus-one combination of their individual sounds. Broadly, The Skull Eclipses is a post-hip hop album that harmonizes tropes of mid 90's electronic genres-- ambient, downtempo, jungle, & trip-hop-- under a hauntological umbrella. It is the first offering from a project that's as much indebted to Broadcast & The Focus Group as it is to Pete Rock & CL Smooth, but obligated to neither. Up close however, the album is a peer into the shadows by two figures uncontent with blending into the tapestry of modern music, wholly committed to creating experiences over mere content, which is pouring in from all corners of a frustrated and distracted world.
|A1||Yearn Infinite I|
|A3||Angels Don't Mind|
|A5||Take My Melody|
|B3||Pushing Up The Hills|
|B4||Yearn Infinite II|
|B5||Spacecrafts In Rajasthan|
- Copyright (c) – Western Vinyl
- Copyright (c) – The Skull Eclipses
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 167100E
- Cover – Christopher Royal King
- Mastered By, Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Matthew "MatthewDavid" McQueen
- Producer, Arranged By, Sound Designer, Mixed By, Voice [Additional], Instrumentation By, Concept By [Lore] – Spencer Stephenson
- Words By, Voice [Main], Songwriter [Additional Songcraft], Sound Designer, Concept By [Lore] – Raj Haldar
Record housed in a single jacket. Comes with a download voucher for the digital album.
Recorded in Austin, TX and Tulum, MX.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh