Dexter Gordon - The Other Side Of Round Midnight - Mint- Stereo USA 1986 - Jazz
- Bass - Mads Vinding (tracks: A1, A5), Pierre Michelot (tracks: B2, B3), Ron Carter (tracks: A1 to A3, B1)
- Coordinator [Music Coordinator] - Tony Meilandt
- Design - Sue Keston
- Drums - Tony Williams* (tracks: A2, B1), Billy Higgins (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B3)
- Liner Notes - Michael Cuscuna
- Mixed By, Recorded By - William Flageollet*
- Other [Stylist] - Lisa Silvestri
- Photography By - Carol Friedman
- Piano - Cedar Walton (tracks: A5, B1), Herbie Hancock (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Producer - Herbie Hancock, Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone - Dexter Gordon (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Trumpet - Freddie Hubbard (tracks: A2, B1), Palle Mikkelborg (tracks: A1, A5)
Recorded Live at Studio Eclair In Epinay Sur Seine and Studio Davout in Paris.
Mixed digitally at Studio Phillippe Sarde in Paris.
Herbie Hancock and Wayne Shorter appear courtesy of Columbia Records.
Bobby Hutcherson appears courtesy of Landmark Records.
|Berangere's Nightmare #2||4:35|
|Call Sheet Blues||6:05|
|What Is This Thing Called Love||3:35|
|As Time Goes By||4:15|
|It's Only A Paper Moon||7:43|