Andy Summers & Robert Fripp – Bewitched - VG+ LP Record 1984 A&M USA Vinyl - Rock / Art Rock
, – Bewitched
|Label:||A&M Records – SP-9-5011|
Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, B - Electrosound Pressing
|Style:||Jazz-Rock, Art Rock|
|A2||What Kind Of Man Reads Playboy||11:12|
|A3||Begin The Day||3:33|
|B7||Image And Likeness||1:30|
- Published By – Magnetic Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Reggatta Music
- Published By – Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Arny's Shack
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Art Direction, Design [Sleeve] – ,
- Bass – ,
- Drums –
- Engineer – ,
- Mastered By –
- Mastered By [Originally] –
- Mixed By – ,
- Painting [Cover Painting] –
- Performer – ,
- Photography By –
- Producer –
- Programmed By –
- Saxophone –
- Tabla –
- Technician [Technical Assistance] –
- Written-By – , (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4, B7)
Pressing variant "B" Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc
Recorded in spurts April/May 1984 at Arny's Shack, England.
Originally mastered at The Townhouse, London. Mastered in the U.S. at A+M Mastering Studios.
Andy Summers and Robert Fripp played Roland GR 700 and 300, Jupiter 6, JX 3P synthesizers, MSQ 700 sequencer, TR 909 drum machine, acoustic and electric guitars, percussion, tape loop and water bucket.
Comes with inner sleeve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh