Nitty Gritty Dirt Band – Will The Circle Be Unbroken - VG+ 3 LP Record 1972 United Artists USA Vinyl - Country
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band – Will The Circle Be Unbroken
|A1||Grand Ole Opry Song||2:59|
|A2||Keep On The Sunny Side||3:35|
|A4||You Are My Flower||3:35|
|A5||The Precious Jewel||3:30|
|A6||Dark As A Dungeon||2:45|
|B2||Black Mountain Rag||2:10|
|B3||The Wreck On The Highway||3:24|
|B4||The End Of The World||3:53|
|B5||I Saw The Light||3:45|
|C1||Sunny Side Of The Mountain||2:23|
|C2||Nine Pound Hammer||2:14|
|C3||Losin' You (Might Be The Best Thing Yet)||2:44|
|C5||You Don't Know My Mind||2:45|
|C6||My Walkin' Shoes||2:02|
|D1||Lonesome Fiddle Blues||2:41|
|D4||Flint Hill Special||2:12|
|D7||Orange Blossom Special||2:14|
|E2||Doc Watson & Merle Travis: First Meeting (Dialogue)||1:48|
|E5||Pins And Needles (In My Heart)||2:53|
|E6||Honky Tonk Blues||2:22|
|E7||Sailin' On To Hawaii||2:00|
|F1||I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes||4:25|
|F2||I Am A Pilgrim||2:55|
|F5||Will The Circle Be Unbroken||4:50|
|F6||Both Sides Now||2:19|
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – All Disc Records, Inc.
- Printed By – Ivy Hill Lithograph Corporation
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Scruggs Music, Inc.
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Pub., Inc.
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warden Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Fred Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Janon Music
- Published By – Sunny Mountain Music
- Published By – Champion Music Corp.
- Published By – Vassar's Music Co.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Hillgreen Music
- Published By – Milene Music, Inc.
- Published By – Westpar Music Corp.
- Published By – Siquomb Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Engineer – Dino Lappas
- Graphics – Kittyhawk Graphics
- Graphics, Design – Dean O. Torrence*
- Liner Notes [Sleeve 1] – Jack Hurst (2)
- Liner Notes [Sleeve 3] – Chet Flippo
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta, Douglas Sax*
- Mixed By – Gary Mullen
- Producer [Assistant] – Alice McEuen
- Producer, Concept By, Art Direction, Photography By, Design – William E. McEuen
- Recorded By – Rex Collier, Rick Horton
Dedicated to Junior Huskey (1928 - 1971), and all country pickers who helped keep the circle unbroken.
Roy Acuff appears by special permission of Hickory Records Inc.
Jimmy Martin appears through courtesy of MCA Records.
Mother Maybelle Carter appears through the courtesy of CBS Records.
Earl Scruggs appears through the courtesy of CBS Records.
Doc Watson appears through the courtesy of Poppy Records.
Gary Scruggs appears through the courtesy of Vanguard Recording Society.
Randy Scruggs appears through the courtesy of Vanguard Recording Society
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh