LaBelle – Pressure Cookin' - VG+ Lp Record 1973 USA Original Vinyl - Soul / Funk
Regular price $11.99
LaBelle – Pressure Cookin'
RCA – APL1-0205
Vinyl, LP, Album,
Funk / Soul
|Medley: Something In The Air / The Revolution Will Not Be Televised||(5:50)|
|A2a||Something In The Air|
|A2b||The Revolution Will Not Be Televised|
|A3||Sunshine (Woke Me Up This Morning)||3:18|
|A4||Can I Speak To You Before You Go To Hollywood?||6:38|
|B1||Mr. Music Man||4:05|
|B2||Goin' On A Holiday||3:21|
|B3||Let Me See You In The Light||6:13|
|B4||Open Up Your Heart||3:25|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Recorded At – RCA's Studio D, New York City
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Rockaway
- Published By – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Published By – Track Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bob Thiele Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Bass Guitar – André Lewis* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Carmine Rojas (tracks: B2, B4)
- Clavinet – André Lewis* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Congas – Daniel Ben Zebulin* (tracks: A1 to A4, B3)
- Congas, Tambourine – Leroi Conley (tracks: B2, B4O)
- Drums – Emry Thomas (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Larry Davis (tracks: B2, B4)
- Drums [Kettle] – André Lewis* (tracks: A4)
- Electric Piano – André Lewis* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Mike Moran (7), Tom Brown (2)
- Guitar – Buzzy Feiton* (tracks: A3, B1, B2, B4), Hank Redd (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Nelson Martinez (4) (tracks: B2, B4)
- Liner Notes – Nikki Giovanni
- Organ – André Lewis* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, B5), Luther Eaddy (tracks: B2)
- Photography By – Bob Gruen
- Piano – Andre Lewis (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Vicki Wickham
- Written-By – Gil Scott-Heron (tracks: A2b), John Keen* (tracks: A2a), Nona Hendryx (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B3, B5 ), Stevie Wonder (tracks: B4)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh