Joan Baez – Blessed Are... - VG+ 2 LP Record 1971 Vanguard USA Vinyl - Folk Rock
Regular price $9.99
Joan Baez – Blessed Are...
Vanguard – VSD-6570/1, Vanguard – SPV-6
2 × Vinyl, LP
All Media, Album
All Media, Album
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Written-By – J. Robbie Robertson*
The Salt Of The Earth
Written-By – Mike Jagger & Keith Richard*
The Brand New Tennessee Waltz
Written-By – Jesse Winchester
|B1||Last, Lonely And Wretched||3:42|
Lincoln Freed Me Today
Written-By – David Patton
|B3||Outside The Nashville City Limits||3:20|
|B4||San Francisco Mabel Joy||4:23|
|B5||When Time Is Stolen||2:58|
Heaven Help Us All
Written-By – Ron Miller*
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Written-By – Kris Kristofferson
Let It Be
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
Put Your Hand In The Hand
Written-By – Gene MacLellan
|D1||Gabriel And Me||3:27|
|D2||Milanese Waltz - Marie Flore||5:55|
|D3||The Hitchhikers' Song||4:19|
|D4||The 33rd Of August||3:42|
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Recorded At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Published By – Chandos Music
- Published By – Canaan Music, Inc.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fourth Floor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rolling Meadows Music
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Published By – ATV-Kirshner Music Ltd.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Of Canada
- Published By – Bogat Music
- Published By – Ludlow Music, Inc.
- Arranged By – Cameron L. Mullins* (tracks: D1 to D2, D4), David Briggs (2) (tracks: A1, D5), Norbert Putnam (tracks: A3, B2, C1 to C2, C4)
- Co-producer – Jack Lothrop
- Design – Bruce Campbell (7)
- Drums – Kenneth Buttrey*
- Engineer – Gene Eichelberger
- Guitar – Pete Wade
- Guitar, Dobro – Norman Blake (2)
- Harmonica – Charlie McCoy
- Horns – The Memphis Horns
- Keyboards – David Briggs (2)
- Painting [Cover] – David Harris (15)
- Photography By – Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer, Bass – Norbert Putnam
- Strings – The Nashville Strings
- Violin – Buddy Spicher
- Vocals – The Holladay Singers, The Town And Country Singers
- Written-By – Joan Baez (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5, D1 to D3, D5), Mickey Newbury (tracks: B4, C2, D4)
Note that at least Pitman and CSM labels appear to be identical; one must get pressing location from runout. Refer to image in library showing position of "P" in relation to matrix on Side One.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh