Brian Eno – Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) (1974) - New Vinyl Record 2017 Virgin EMI Gatefold 2LP EU Reissue (Half-Speed Apple Road Studios Remaster) - Electronic / Art Rock
Regular price $28.99
|A1||Burning Airlines Give You So Much More|
|A2||Back In Judy's Jungle|
|A3||The Fat Lady Of Limbourg|
|B1||Mother Whale Eyeless||6:00|
|B2||The Great Pretender|
|C2||Put A Straw Under Baby|
|C3||The True Wheel|
|D1||China My China|
|D2||Taking Tiger Mountain|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Produced For – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Published By – Universal Music MGB Ltd.
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH74436
- Arranged By – Brian Eno, Turrington (tracks: B1), Phil Manzanera
- Artwork [Half Speed Remaster] – Phil Smee
- Artwork [Lithographs] – Peter Schmidt
- Bass – Brian Turrington
- Coordinator – Joe Black
- Drums – Freddie Smith
- Engineer – Rhett Davies
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Ash
- Guitar – Phil Manzanera
- Other [Special Aide] – Nicholas Pearson
- Other [Special Equipment] – Bill Kelsey
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Robert Wyatt
- Photography By [Polaroid Pictures] – Lorenz Zatecky
- Producer [Assistant] – Phil Manzanera
- Producer, Vocals, Keyboards, Effects, Guitar [Snake Guitar] – Brian Eno
- Remastered By [Half Speed] – MILES
- Typography [Lettering] – John Bonis
- Written-By – Eno, Manzanera (tracks: C3)
With an Obi, Download Voucher and Abbey Road Half Speed Master certificate.
Track B2 remains true to the original vinyl pressings and ends in a locked groove in the runout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh