Lorde – Melodrama - New Vinyl 2018 Lava Records Deluxe Pressing on 180Gram 'Royal Blue' Colored Vinyl with Hand Drawn Sleeve and 6 Photo Inserts - Synth-Pop / Indie Pop
Street Date: 4/6/2018
Lorde captures emotions like none other. Her second album is a masterful study of being a young woman, a sleek and humid pop record full of grief and hedonism, crafted with the utmost care and wisdom.
Melodrama is Lorde’s study of being a young woman finding her own conviction in unsteady circumstances. Sometimes, this also involves being single—a breakup and a raucous house party serve as thematic through-lines—but romance is only part of the album’s script. In the difficult, exhilarating course of the record, written largely when Lorde was 18 and 19, her true reward comes with her embrace of self. As a nod to her clearest pop forbearer, her peace is in accepting that she will, sometimes, end up dancing on her own.
|B2||Sober II (Melodrama)||2:58|
|B3||Writer In The Dark||3:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music NZ Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music NZ Ltd.
- Distributed By – Universal International Music B.V.
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Rough Customer Studio
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Jungle City Studios
- Mixed At – MixStar Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Songs Music Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Ducky Donath Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Wolf Cousins
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Scandinavia
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 161635E
- A&R – Ron Perry
- A&R [Admin] – Rebekah Woods, Trieste Douglas
- Cover – Sam McKinniss
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Alex Sarti, Bob McLynn, Jonathan Daniel
- Photography By – Theo Wenner
180 gram Translucent Royal Blue, Double Gatefold Jacket, Double sided record sleeve, & Bi-Fold Lyric booklet with 6 double sided photo inserts.