Brian Eno – Film Music 1976-2020 - New 2 LP Record 2021 UMC 180 Gram Vinyl - Electronic / Ambient
Regular price $28.99
Brian Eno – Film Music 1976-2020
Label: Opal Records – 073 571-9, UMC – 073 571-9
Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, 180g
Released: Nov 2020
Genre: Electronic, Stage & Screen
Style: Soundtrack, Ambient
|A1||Top Boy (Theme)||2:31|
|A2||Ship In A Bottle||2:40|
|A5||Decline And Fall||3:32|
|B3||Late Evening In Jersey||4:38|
|C1||You Don't Miss Your Water||3:46|
|C2||Deep Blue Day||3:57|
|D1||Design As Reduction||4:18|
|D4||An Ending (Ascent)||4:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Opal Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Opal Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group
- Published By – Opal Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BK 15445
- Artwork, Photography By – Nick Robertson (4)
- Composed By – Adam Clayton (tracks: B4), Bono (tracks: B4), Brian Eno (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4, C2 to C4, D1 to D4), Daniel Lanois (tracks: C2), Jon Hopkins (tracks: A2), Larry Mullen Jnr* (tracks: B4), Leo Abrahams (tracks: A2), Roger Eno (tracks: B1, C2), The Edge (tracks: B4), William Bell (tracks: C1)
- Coordinator [Project co-ordination for UMC] – Joe Black
- Lacquer Cut By – Miles*
- Mastered By – Miles Showell
- Producer – Brian Eno
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh