The Kills - Midnight Boom - New Vinyl 2008 Domino Pressing with Download - Indie / Garage Rock
|A2||Cheap And Cheerful||2:26|
|A5||Last Day Of Magic||3:21|
|A6||Hook And Line||2:03|
|B5||What New York Used To Be||3:15|
|B6||Goodnight Bad Morning||3:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Engineered At – Key Club Recording
- Engineered At – Soundisadore
- Engineered At – Brooklyn Recording
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Artwork [All Cover And Booklet Artwork] – The Kills
- Engineer – Andy Taub (tracks: B3, B6), Bill Skibbe (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Jason Lader (tracks: A3), Jessica Ruffins (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), XXXCHANGE (tracks: B6)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – GD, NP
- Mixed By – Tom Elmhirst
- Performer – The Kills
- Producer – The Kills
- Producer [Additional] – XXXCHANGE (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Programmed By [Additional], Edited By – XXXCHANGE (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Written-By – The Kills
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10 & 11 engineered at Key Club Recording, Benton Harbor, MI. Track 3 engineered at Soundisadore LA and at Key Club Recording. Track 4 engineered at Key Club Recording, Benton Harbor, MI and at Brooklyn Recording, NY. Track 9 engineered at Brooklyn Engineering, NY.